POSITION: ICT ADMINISTRATOR
Bethany Lutheran Primary School is an Independent Co-education Prep – Year 6 Lutheran School. The School is currently seeking a suitability experienced person to join our vibrant and dynamic school community as the School IT Administrator.
Employment Basis: 3 days/week (part-time), (6-month probation period)
Commencement from 1st January, 2020
Ict Administrator Position Description Bethany Lutheran Primary School
Ict Administrator Position Statement Bethany Lutheran Primary School
Applicants are to address the key criteria below.
Key Selection Criteria
- A willingness to support the Christian ethos and a desire to serve.
- Formal ICT qualifications at a tertiary level
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and technical skills with ICT Systems and infrastructure
- Demonstrated capacity to provide advice and support in a school environment
- Ability to develop and maintain positive professional relationships with staff, students, parents and the wider community
- Effective organisational and time management skills with the ability to work within timeframes and meet deadlines.
To apply for this position applicants must submit an application containing:
- A resume of no more than two pages
- A statement addressing the selection criteria of no more than three pages
- Three referee contacts, one of which must be a recent professional contact
Applications close COB Monday 21st October 2019
Applications are to be marked “confidential”, addressed to the Principal and forwarded via email to the Principal’s Assistant, Samina Hill firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receipt of applications will be acknowledged via email.
| CONNECT | ENGAGE | INSPIRE |
All teaching positions are advertised on teachers.on.net
Refer to teachers.on.net for more information.
Applications should include:
- A cover letter introducing yourself and the things that are important to you.
- A CV detailing educational qualifications, work history, talents and interests available for use in the school community.
- A document outlining your personal philosophy of teaching and supporting where you currently see yourself on the ATSIL Standards. Evidence of your commitment to the ethos of Christian education should also be demonstrated.
- Contact details of 3 telephone referees.
Applications in writing to be directed to:
Mrs Heidi Hansen
Bethany Lutheran Primary School
126 Cascade St
Raceview QLD 4305
Phone: (07) 3288 8799
Fax: (07) 3288 6935